- 16 oz. Crab Meat (55/75 Jumbo Lump)
- 8 oz. Roasted Red Peppers, Drained, Julienned
- 32 oz. Linguini / Fettuccini
- ½ Red Onion, Rough Dice
- 1 TBS Basil, Fresh, Chiffonade*
- 1 TBS Garlic, Fresh, Minced
- 4 TBSP Cilantro, Fresh, Chiffonade*
- 5 TBSP Parsley, Fresh, Chiffonade*
- 1 TSP Oregano, Dried
- ½ TSP Cumin, Roasted
- ¼ TSP Thyme, Dried
- 1 TSP Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/8 TSP Cayenne Pepper
- 1 TBSP Lime Juice, Freshly Squeezed
- 1 TBSP Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Cup Water, Cold
- 1 TBS Sea Salt
- 5 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cook pasta in boiling water.
- Drain pasta, lightly coat with oil and chill under refrigeration.
- Place all chimichurri sauce ingredients except olive oil into a blender / food processor.
- Pulse until all ingredients are broken down, but not smooth (you want a rough texture)
- Continuing to blend, slowly drizzle in olive oil until a loose emulsion forms
- Taste and season accordingly, remove and chill for at least 2 hours under refrigeration.
- Toss the cold pasta with the cold Chimichurri, adjusting sauce amounts according to one’s preference.
- Fold in roasted peppers
- Top with lump crab meat
- Let sit at room temp for 15 minutes before serving
- Garnish with more olive oil / fresh herbs
*Slice into long thin strips