Jumbo Lump Crab Deviled Eggs
LEVEL: Easy 12 Deviled Egg Halves
- 8 oz. Handy 90/130 Jumbo Lump Crab Meat
- 6 large eggs, hard boiled
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Cut each egg in half lengthwise and remove the yolk
- Put the yolks, mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard powder and salt in a bowl and mix together with a fork until well incorporated and mixture takes on a creamy consistency.
- Spoon a bit of the mixture back into the cavity in each egg half, and then top each one with a single jumbo lump piece of crab.
- Garnish with chopped chives and serve.