- 8 oz Handy 55/75 Jumbo Lump Crab Meat
- 6 Eggs, cracked and whisked.
- 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded.
- 1 Zucchini, small diced
- 1/2 Red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Strips of bacon, cooked and chopped.
- 1 cup Yukon Gold potatoes, small diced and cooked
- 1 Plum tomato, diced.
- 1 Scallion, chopped.
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Salt and pepper to taste.
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Choose a skillet or shallow pot suitable for both oven and stove top cooking, such as a cast iron skillet.
3. Melt the butter in the skillet on the stove over medium heat.
4. Add the zucchini, red onion, potato and diced tomato and cook for 2-3 minutes until vegetables soften.
5. Add the egg and cook for 2 minutes, stirring continuously with a heatproof spatula. As the eggs cook, season with salt and pepper.
6. Add the crab meat and bacon. Carefully stir with the egg mixture and cook for 1 minute.
7. Remove the skillet from the heat.
8. Transfer the skillet to the oven and cook 3 minutes until the eggs have set or reach desired consistency.
9. Remove from the oven taking care not to touch the hot skillet with your bare hands, and place on a trivet or towel-lined plate.
10. Top with scallions and serve family-style.
** Handy 30/40 Colossal Lump, 55/75 Jumbo Lump and/or 90/130 Jumbo Lump Meat can also be used for this recipe