- 1 Small Green Cabbage, Thinly Sliced (About 3 Cups)
- 1/4 Small Red Cabbage, Thinly Sliced (About 1 Cup)
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Cider Vinegar
- 1 TSP Dijon Mustard
- 1 TSP Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 TSP Celery Seeds
- 1 1/2 TSP Kosher Salt
- 1/4 TSP Ground Black Pepper
- 1 TBSP Butter
- 1/2 Red Onion, Diced
- 1/2 Red Pepper, Diced
- 2 TSP Ground Cumin
- 1 Pound Handy Crab Meat (Special, Backfin or Lump)
- 1/2 Cup of Roasted Corn
- Corn or Flour Taco-sized Tortillas
- Whisk mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, mustard, celery seeds, sugar, salt, and pepper in a large bowl to combine.
- Add green and red cabbage to dressing and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- In a large pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add the onion, red pepper and cumin, and sauté 3-4 minutes, just until the onion begins to soften.
- Add in the crab meat and roasted corn and warm slightly
- Spoon the crab mixture into a warm corn or flour tortilla.
- Top with the cabbage slaw and chopped cilantro.
- Serve with a side of black bean rice
By Handy's Executive Chef