- 2 Handy Santa Fe Crab Cakes
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 4- 4 in Corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup Black beans, cooked
- 1/2 cup Pico de gallo salsa
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- 3/4 cup Ranch dressing
- 1 bu Fresh Cilantro
- 1 Lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook the Crab Cake according to the instructions on the package.
* For Convection ovens, reduce the cooking time by approximately 1/3 *
2. In a small pot over medium heat, warm the black beans and season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. In a skillet over medium-high heat, without any oil or butter in the pan, warm the tortillas for 20 - 30 seconds per side, then set aside in a warm place covered by a slightly damp cloth paper towel.
4. Return skillet to heat, add the butter and fry the eggs to desired doneness.
5. Assemble the two plates by stacking the ingredients on each in the following order: salsa, one corn tortilla, black beans, second tortilla, two fried eggs, crab cake.
6. Add a few slices of avocado, drizzle with ranch dressing and garnish with fresh cilantro and a lime wedge.