Crab Cake Egg Rolls
- (2) 3-ounce Handy Crab Cakes
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- egg roll wrappers
- 1 egg
- Open the package of Handy Crab Cakes, and thaw as directed in the refrigerator or microwave.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, shredded cheese, and thawed crab cakes.
- Crack the egg in a small cup and whisk with 1 Tbsp of water or milk.
- Brush the edges of the first egg roll wrapper with egg wash.
- Place a dollop of the cream cheese mixture in the center of the egg roll wrapper.
- Fold thee egg roll wrapper, place the egg roll on a tray in the freezer.
- Repeat steps 4-7.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees F
- Place egg rolls carefully in oil. Deep fry 4-5 minutes or until each egg roll is golden brown reaches an internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Top with scallions and enjoy!