- Handy Soft Crab (Jumbo or Prime), Thawed
- 1 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1 Shallot, Julienne
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, Cut in 1/2
- 1/2 Cup Dry Sherry (or white wine substitute )
- 1 TBSP Dijon Mustard
- 3 TBSP Butter
- Fresh Italian Parsley, Minced
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Sauté shallot and garlic in olive oil until translucent.
- Add cherry tomatoes and Sherry cook until Sherry has reduced by 3/4 and tomatoes burst.
- Add Dijon mustard and swirl in pan, add the soft crab to the pan.
- Cook for approx. 2-3 minutes on each side, or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- Swirl butter in to pan. Season to taste.
- Serve as a warm spinach salad tossing the greens with the sauce/dressing, add pine nuts, crumbled bacon or pancetta and dried cranberries.
Other serving suggestion: Toss with cooked pasta and garnish with parsley.