Handy Online Store
All orders are shipped via Federal Express. Please visit www.fedex.com or call them toll free at 1-800-GO-FEDEX (1-800-463-3339) to check on status of your order.
No deliveries will be made to Puerto Rico, Alaska or P.O. boxes. Deliveries are made within the continental U.S. only.
- All orders placed (Monday through Wednesday) by 1:00 p.m. EST will be processed and shipped in 1 - 2 days.
- Any orders placed after Wednesday at 1:00 p.m. EST will ship the following Monday for Tuesday (or Wednesday if 2 day ground is selected) delivery.
- Please be sure to check the shipping address carefully for errors and always provide a physical address as opposed to a post office box (P.O. Box). Handy cannot guarantee shipments that FedEx are unable to deliver.
- All deliveries will be made Tuesday through Friday (no Saturday, Sunday or Monday deliveries).
- Why FedEx Ground Shipping Isn’t Available to Everyone? Ground shipping is only offered to zip codes considered to be within the 1-2 day delivery radius.
This is due to the high perishability of our product. We ship our product with the appropriate amount of dry ice, to arrive at your door within a 2 day delivery time frame).
- Standard Overnight Shipping isn’t available in my zip code - It has been brought to our attention that some smaller town zip codes may not be able to select Standard Overnight shipping as an option. Please use Ground shipping as your preferred shipping option.
- Ideally there will be someone present to receive this perishable package. A signature is preferred for all deliveries; however, the delivery service will leave the package whether or not anyone is present to receive it.
- Handy cannot be held responsible for lost, stolen or spoiled food. If you are sending a gift to someone, please notify them when to expect the delivery.
- Upon receipt, we suggest that the product be immediately removed from the outer shipping container and placed in the freezer.
- All of our shipments contain dry ice and care should be used when unpacking to avoid directly handling the dry ice.
- DO NOT TOUCH THE DRY ICE WITH BARE HANDS.
* If you receive a frozen product that was partially thawed during transit, you can let if defrost and cook the product, or immediately put the product on your freezer. The FDA (Food and Drug Administration) states that frozen seafood that has not exceeded an internal temperature of 40F and remains cool to the touch can be frozen again without any issues.
For any questions or comments, please feel free to email us at [email protected] or call us at 800-426-3977