Imported panko soft shell crabs (9 CT.)
Lightly panko breaded soft shell crabs that are entirely edible
Handy Soft Shell Crabs are harvested at their softest, most delectable stage immediately after shedding their hard outer shells. These succulent, tender crabs are then fully cleaned and lightly coated with panko bread crumbs. Fast, easy preparation makes serving soft shell crabs a delicious meal for any occasion.
- Naturally molted so that there is more white meat.
- Dna tested for your assurance no species substitutions.
- Ready to cook, no preparation required.
- Freezer to fryer, leaving no waste.
- Portion control, consistent plate coverage and predictable food cost.
- Year round production means dependable supply.
- Cooking options gives flexibility in the kitchen.
The Crunchy Panko Breaded Soft Shell Crabs contained in this package are uncooked and should be cooked until heated through to an internal temperature of 160°F. Depending on the number of portions prepared and equipment variances, cooking times may require adjustment.
Heat oil to 325°F to 350°F and cook belly side down.
- 3 minutes from thawed
- 3-4 minutes from frozen
Cook in 2 tbsp. of oil on medium heat.
- 3−4 minutes from thawed
- Cooking from frozen not recommended
INGREDIENTS: SOFT SHELL CRABS, BREAD CRUMBS (UNBLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, SALT, YEAST), BATTER (WATER, UNBLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, CORN STARCH, RICE FLOUR, RISING AGENT [SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE], GUAR GUM, XANTHAN GUM), PRE-DUST (MODIFIED TAPIOCA STARCH, RICE FLOUR, POTATO STARCH, SALT). CONTAINS: CRAB AND WHEAT.