Garden pepper crab cakes (3 OZ. / 6 CT.)
Handmade Crab Cake with Garden Peppers
Handy crab cakes feature a high ratio of crab meat gently blended with a minimum of other ingredients and formed by hand. The result is a meaty, delicious crab cake that looks and tastes like homemade.
- Made with fresh crab meat from steamed crabs, giving the meat better texture and flavor.
- Fresh crab meat is black light inspected, so shell fragments are virtually non-existent
- Handmade for a back-of-the-house appearance.
- Portion control means consistent plate coverage and predictable food cost
- Cryogenically frozen for better texture, appearance, and fresh flavor.
- Ready to cook - no preparation!
Spray or coat pan with oil. Place pan on rack in middle of oven. Turn cakes once during cooking.
- 9 minutes if thawed
- 12 minutes if frozen
Preheat oven. Spray or coat pan with oil. Place pan on rack in middle of oven. Turn cakes once during cooking. For convection vens, reduce cooking time by approximately 1/3. •
- 450°F for 15 minutes if thawed
- 350°F for 26 minutes if frozen
Cook in 2 tbsp. of oil on medium heat. Turn cakes once during cooking.
- 5 minutes if thawed
- Cooking from frozen not recommended
Heat oil to 325°F to 350°F.
- 3 minutes if thawed
- 6 minutes if frozen
If thawing cakes, thaw under refrigeration or in microwave for 45 seconds on high.
crab meat, mayonnaise (soybean oil, eggs, vinegar, salt, mustard, sugar, water), bread crumbs (unbleached wheat flour, salt, yeast), eggs, red peppers, green peppers, scallions, ground mustard, spices, parsley. Contains: crab, soy, eggs and wheat