Ultimate crab cakes (1 OZ. / 40 CT.)
Generous lump crab cakes with traditional flavor
It doesn’t get any better than this! Handy’s Ultimate Crab Cakes feature generous lumps of sweet fresh crab meat, spices and seasonings for a traditional Maryland-style treat. All Handy crab cakes are gently hand-formed for a true homemade experience.
- Made with fresh crab meat from steamed crabs, giving the meat better texture and flavor.
- Fresh crab meat is black light inspected, so shell fragments are virtually non-existent
- Handmade for a back-of-the-house appearance.
- Portion control means consistent plate coverage and predictable food cost
- Cryogenically frozen for better texture, appearance, and fresh flavor.
- Ready to cook - no preparation!
Spray or coat pan with oil. Place pan on rack in middle of oven. Turn cakes over once during cooking.
- 3 minutes if thawed
- 5 minutes if frozen
Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray or coat pan with oil. Place pan on rack in middle of oven. Turn cakes over once during cooking. For convection ovens, reduce cooking time by approximately 1/3.
- 10 minutes from thawed
- 12 minutes from frozen
Cook in 2 tbsp. of oil on medium heat. Turn cakes over once during cooking.
- 4 minutes from thawed
- 5 minutes from frozen
Heat oil to 325°F - 350°F
- 2 minutes from thawed
- 4 minutes from frozen
crab meat, mayonnaise (soybean oil, egg and egg yolk, water, sugar, vinegar, salt, mustard powder, acetic acid, xanthan gum), bread crumbs (unbleached wheat flour, salt, yeast), eggs, lemon juice, scallions, sugar, sea salt, seasoning (celery salt [salt, celery seed], spices [including red pepper and black pepper], paprika), black pepper. Contains: crab, soy, wheat and eggs.