Crispy shrimp wraps (50 CT.)
Shrimp with Ginger and Herbs Wrapped in Pastry
A sensational appetizer! Handy’s Crispy Shrimp Wraps feature large shrimp, accented with ginger and fresh herbs, and hand-wrapped in a delicate pastry sheet. Serve with an Asian dipping sauce as a fresh, flavorful accompaniment.
- Untreated large shrimp - better quality and appearance. (31-40 finished count, vannamei)
- Ginger and fresh herb mixture gives a great flavor.
- Portion control - consistent plate appearance and predictable food cost.
- Cryogenically frozen for better texture, appearance and fresh flavor.
- Handmade for a "back of the house" appearance.
- Cook from frozen - no prep time and no waste.
Heat oil to 350°F.
- 3 to 3.5 minutes from frozen
shrimp, ginger, scallion, garlic, cilantro, lime, sriracha sauce (spurr chili, sugar, garlic, acidifier, water, salt), soy sauce naturally brewed (water, soybean, wheat, salt) onion powder, garlic powder, pastry (wheat flour, salt, vegetable oil). Contains: shrimp and wheat.