Crispy shrimp wraps (50 CT.)
Shrimp with Ginger and Herbs Wrapped in Pastry
A sensational appetizer! Handy’s Crispy Shrimp Wraps feature large shrimp, accented with ginger and fresh herbs, and hand-wrapped in a delicate pastry sheet. Serve with an Asian dipping sauce as a fresh, flavorful accompaniment.
- Untreated large shrimp - better quality and appearance. (31-40 finished count, vannamei)
- Ginger and fresh herb mixture gives a great flavor.
- Portion control - consistent plate appearance and predictable food cost.
- Cryogenically frozen for better texture, appearance and fresh flavor.
- Handmade for a "back of the house" appearance.
- Cook from frozen - no prep time and no waste.
Heat oil to 350°F.
- 3 to 3.5 minutes from frozen
Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray or coat pan with oil. Place frozen shrimp 1 inch apart on pan. Lightly spray or brush shrimp with oil. Place pan on rack in middle of oven.
- 450°F for 12-14 minutes from frozen
- Cooking from thawed not recommended
INGREDIENTS: SHRIMP, PASTRY SHEET (Unbleached Wheat Flour, Water, Sunflower Oil, Salt), GINGER, ONION POWDER, SCALLION, CILANTRO, SOY SAUCE (WATER, SOYBEAN, WHEAT, SALT), SRIRACHA SAUCE (SPUR CHILI, SUGAR, GARLIC, ACIDIFIER, WATER, SALT), GARLIC, LIME, SALT.
CONTAINS: SHRIMP, WHEAT AND SOY.