Premium crab cakes (4 OZ. / 12 CT.)
Generous lump crab cakes with traditional flavor.
Handy’s Premium Crab Cakes feature generous lumps of sweet fresh crab meat, spices and seasonings for a traditional Maryland-style treat. All Handy crab cakes are gently hand-formed for a true homemade experience.
- Made with fresh crab meat from steamed crabs, giving the meat better texture and flavor.
- Fresh crab meat is black light inspected, so shell fragments are virtually non-existent.
- Handmade for a "back-of-the-house" appearance.
- Portion control, consistent plate coverage, and predictable food costs.
- Cryogenically frozen for better texture, appearance and fresh flavor.
- Multiple cooking options means flexibility in the kitchen.
The crab cakes contained in this package are precooked and should be heated to an internal temperature of 160°F. Depending on the number of portions prepared and oven temperature variances, heating times may need adjustment.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray or coat pan with oil. Place pan on rack in middle of oven. Turn cakes once during cooking. For convection ovens, reduce cooking time by approximately 3 minutes.
- 350°F for 15 minutes if thawed
- 350°F for 18-22 minutes if frozen
If thawing cakes, thaw under refrigeration or in microwave for 45 seconds on high.
INGREDIENTS: CRAB MEAT, MAYONNAISE (SOYBEAN OIL, EGG AND EGG YOLK, WATER, SUGAR, VINEGAR, SALT, MUSTARD POWDER, ACETIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM), BREAD CRUMBS (UNBLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, SALT, YEAST), EGGS, MUSTARD (DISTILLED VINEGAR, WATER, NO. 1 GRADE MUSTARD SEED, SALT, TURMERIC, PAPRIKA, SPICE, NATURAL FLAVORS, GARLIC POWDER), SEASONING (CELERY SALT [SALT, CELERY SEED], SPICES [INCLUDING RED PEPPER AND BLACK PEPPER], PAPRIKA), PARSLEY.
PRECOOKED IN SOYBEAN OIL
CONTAINS: CRUSTACEAN SHELLFISH (CRAB), SOY, EGGS AND WHEAT.