Bistro crab cakes (3 OZ. / 12 CT.)
Delicious crab cakes that look and taste like homemade
Handy’s Bistro Crab Cakes offer lumps of sweet fresh crab meat, scallions, herbs and spices for an authentic Maryland-style treat. All Handy crab cakes are gently hand-formed for a true homemade experience.
- Made with fresh crab meat from steamed crabs - Meat has better texture and flavor.
- Fresh crab meat is black light inspected - Shell fragments are virtually non-existent.
- Handmade for that back-of-the-house appearance.
- Portion control for consistent plate coverage and predictable food cost.
- Cryogenically frozen for better texture, appearance and fresh flavor.
- Ready to cook - No preparation.
The crab cakes contained in this package are precooked and should be heated through to an internal temperature of 160°F. Depending on the number of portions prepared and oven temperature variances, heating times may need adjustment.
Preheat oven. Place cakes on ungreased pan on middle rack in oven. Turn cakes once midway through heating.
- 375°F for 12 minutes from thawed
- 350°F for 20 minutes from frozen
Place frozen crab cake on microwavable plate and microwave on high (100%) power.
- Cooking from thawed not recommended
- 1 minute 30 seconds - 2 minutes.
- Let stand 1 minute before serving.
If thawing cakes, thaw under refrigeration or in microwave for 45 seconds on high.
crab meat, mayonnaise (soybean oil, egg and egg yolk, water, sugar, vinegar, salt, mustard powder, acetic acid, xanthan gum), bread crumbs (unbleached wheat flour, salt, yeast), eggs, scallions, mustard (distilled vinegar, water, no. 1 grade mustard seed, salt, turmeric, paprika, spices, natural flavor, garlic powder), worcestershire sauce (distilled vinegar, molasses, corn syrup, water, salt, caramel color, sugar, spices, anchovies, tamarind, natural flavor [contains soy]), seasoning (celery salt [salt, celery seed], spices [including red pepper and black pepper], paprika), spices. Contains: crab, soy, eggs, wheat and anchovies.