Grouper Tacos with Avocado Dressing
LEVEL: Easy 16 MINS 1 SERVINGS
Fresh Grouper. Lean, Moist, Delicious!
Shred it, leave it, chunk it; however you want it! Grouper tacos add a different profile to a taco! Slice some cabbage and top with avocado dressing; a whole new taste, a whole new taco.
- 2 Grouper Portions (4 oz. or 6 oz.)
- Taco Seasoning
- Shredded Cabbage
- Shredded Radish
- Avocado Dressing
- Corn or Wheat Tortilla Shells
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Garnish with Cilantro and Peppers
- Pre-heat skillet on medium heat.
- Chop grouper into 2 oz.strips
- Lightly season grouper pieces with taco seasoning and sauté.
- Mix shredded cabbage and radish with avocado dressing to make slaw.
- Heat tortilla shells and place a small portion of cabbage slaw in center.
- Layer cooked fish on top and garnish with thinly sliced peppers and cilantro