LEVEL: Easy 15 MINS 1 Servings
- 4 oz. Grouper Portion or Fillet
- 2 Slices of Bacon
- Blue Cheese Dressing or Mayonnaise or Mustard
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Olive Oil to Taste
- Ciabatta Bread
- French Fries
- Pre-heat skillet on medium heat.
- Lightly season grouper portions or fillets with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Sauté fish on each side for 6 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- Cook bacon to desired crispiness.
- Warm Ciabatta bread and spread dressing on bottom half.
- Layer the grouper on top of the dressing with bacon, lettuce and tomato and cover with top of bread.
- Serve with French fries