Baked Brie with Rosemary Grouper
LEVEL: Expert 30 MINS 4 Servings
Add a savory twist to a traditionally sweet dish. Wrap brie with grouper inside and let the oven do the work.
- 4 Portions Grouper (6 OZ.)
- 1 Sheet Puff Pastry
- 8 OZ. Brie
- 1 Sprig Rosemary
- Salt to Taste
- 1 Egg, Beaten
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Divide the pastry sheet into 4 even squares.
- In the middle of each square, place one portion of grouper that is seasoned lightly with salt.
- Top grouper with a slice of brie and a few pieces of the rosemary.
- Using a pastry brush, spread a bit of the beaten egg along the edges of each pastry square and then bring the four corners together above the fish. Gently pinch the edges together to seal the pastry pocket.
- Place the pastry pockets in the fridge until ready to bake.
- Place the pastry pockets on a baking sheet and brush on all sides with the remaining egg.
- Place in the oven and bake for approximately 20 minutes or until golden brown and thermometer inserted into the center reads 160°F.
- Remove from the oven, let cool slightly and serve.