Domestic panko soft shell crabs (HOTELS)
Lightly panko breaded soft shell crabs that are entirely edible
Handy soft shell crabs are harvested at their softest, most delectable stage immediately after shedding their hard outer shells. These succulent, tender crabs are then fully cleaned and lightly coated with panko bread crumbs. Fast, easy preparation makes serving soft shell crabs a delicious meal for any occasion.
- Naturally molted so that there is more white meat.
- Dna tested for your assurance - no species substitutions.
- Ready to cook, no preparation required.
- Freezer to fryer, leaving no waste.
- Portion control, consistent plate coverage and predictable food cost.
- Year round production means dependable supply.
- Cooking options gives flexibility in the kitchen.
SUGGESTED COOKING INSTRUCTIONS
Heat oil to 325°F-350°F.
• 2-3 minutes from thawed
• 3-4 minutes from frozen
Cook in 2 tbsp. of oil on medium heat.
• 3-4 minutes from thawed
• Cooking from frozen not recommended
INGREDIENTS: BLUE CRAB (CALLINECTES SAPIDUS), BATTER (WHEAT FLOUR, CORN STARCH, RICE FLOUR, LEAVENING [SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE], XANTHAN GUM, CELLULOSE GUM), WATER, BREAD CRUMBS (WHEAT FLOUR, ORGANIC CANE SUGAR, YEAST, SEA SALT), SEASONING (CELERY SALT [SALT, CELERY SEED], SPICES, PAPRIKA).
ALLERGENS: CRUSTACEAN SHELLFISH (CRAB) AND WHEAT.