Domestic panko soft shell crabs
Lightly panko breaded soft shell crabs that are entirely edible
Handy soft shell crabs are harvested at their softest, most delectable stage immediately after shedding their hard outer shells. These succulent, tender crabs are then fully cleaned and lightly coated with panko bread crumbs. Fast, easy preparation makes serving soft shell crabs a delicious meal for any occasion.
- Naturally molted so that there is more white meat.
- Dna tested for your assurance - no species substitutions.
- Ready to cook, no preparation required.
- Freezer to fryer, leaving no waste.
- Portion control, consistent plate coverage and predictable food cost.
- Year round production means dependable supply.
- Cooking options gives flexibility in the kitchen.
Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray or coat pan with oil. Place pan on rack in middle of oven. Turn crabs over once during cooking. For convection ovens, reduce cooking time by approximately 1/3.
- 12 minutes from thawed
- Cooking from frozen not recommended. If thawing soft shell crabs, thaw under refrigeration or in microwave for 45 seconds on high.
soft shell crabs, batter (wheat flour, corn starch, rice flour, leavening, xanthan gum, cellulose gum), bread crumbs (unbleached wheat flour, cane sugar, yeast, sea salt), seasoning (celery salt [salt, celery seed], spices, paprika). Par-fried in canola oil. Contains: crustacean (crab) and wheat.