Shrimp power burger (3 OZ. / 2 CT.)
Super healthy ingredients in a whole new way!
Handy Shrimp Power Burgers are loaded with protein and nutrients. They contain positive healthy ingredients that taste great, without any artificial flavors or colors and are totally preservative free.
- Heart healthy seafood - supports the USDA recommend dietary guidelines for eating seafood twice a week.
- 100% convenient power foods - grab, heat and eat while sticking to a healthy diet!
- Power meal trend sensation - high protein meal loaded with nutrients to energize your body and fuel your brain.
- Handmade with quality ingredients - fresh, whole ingredients packed with amazing flavor served with balanced nutrition.
- Shrimp - the most popular seafood in the U.S.A.
Preheat grill on medium heat. Place burgers on lightly oiled grilling surface and close lid. Turn burgers over once during cooking.
- Cooking from thawed not recommended
- 6-8 minutes from frozen
Cook in 2 tbsp. of oil on medium heat. Turn burgers over once during cooking.
- 6 minutes from thawed
- Cooking from frozen not recommended
Preheat oven. Spray or coat pan with oil. Place pan on rack in middle of oven. Turn burgers over once during cooking. For convection ovens, reduce cooking time by approximately 1/3.
- 400°F for 14-16 minutes from thawed
- 400°F for 20-22 minutes from frozen
If thawing burgers, thaw under refrigeration or in microwave for 45 seconds on high.
shrimp (shrimp, salt), edamame (soybeans, water), bread crumbs (unbleached wheat flour, salt, yeast), eggs, spinach, soy sauce (soybeans, wheat, salt, alcohol), broccoli, scallions, lime juice, cilantro, sriracha sauce (spur chili, sugar, garlic, acidifier, water, salt), chia seeds, ginger, garlic puree (garlic, soybean oil), fish sauce (anchovy extract, salt), sesame oil (sesame oil, soybean oil), salt. Contains: crustacean (shrimp), soy, wheat, eggs and fish (anchovies)