Domestic hatch chile crab cake minis (0.5 OZ. / 12 CT.)
Awaken your taste buds with New Mexico Hatch Chiles!
Handy’s Hatch Chile Crab Cakes heat up your spicy side and feature a high ratio of sweet, fresh crab meat and the regional heat of Hatch Green Chiles. We add just the right combination of spices and cheese to compliment the distinctive New Mexico pepper and fresh domestic crab meat.
- Made with fresh crab meat from steamed crabs - Meat has better texture and flavor.
- Fresh crab meat is black light inspected - Shell fragments are virtually non-existent.
- Handmade for that back-of-the-house appearance.
- Portion control for consistent plate coverage and predictable food cost.
- Cryogenically frozen for better texture, appearance and fresh flavor.
- Ready to cook - No preparation.
Spray or coat pan with oil. Place pan on rack in middle of oven. Turn cakes over once during cooking.
- 9 minutes from thawed
- 12 minutes from frozen
Preheat oven. Spray or coat pan with oil. Place pan on rack in middle of oven. Turn cakes over once during cooking. For convection ovens, reduce cooking time by approximately 1/3.
- 400°F for 15 minutes from thawed
- 375°F for 22 minutes from frozen
Cook in 2 tbsp. of oil on medium heat. Turn cakes over once during cooking.
- 5 minutes from thawed
- Cooking from frozen not recommended.
crab meat, mayonnaise (expeller pressed canola oil, pasteurized whole eggs, filtered water, honey, distilled white vinegar, sea salt, mustard [distilled vinegar, water, mustard seed, salt], lemon juice concentrate), bread crumbs (unbleached wheat flour, cane sugar, yeast, salt), cream cheese (pasteurized milk and cream, whey protein concentrate, salt, carob bean gum, xanthan gum, cheese culture), roasted corn, hatch green chiles, water, lime juice, cilantro, ground chipotle pepper, cumin, chile powder, sea salt, black pepper. Contains: crustacean (crab), eggs, wheat and milk.