Domestic crab cakes (4 OZ. / 12 CT.)
Crab cakes made with domestic blue crabs
It doesn’t get any better than this! Handy’s Crab Cakes feature generous amounts of sweet crab meat from blue crabs, spices and seasonings for a traditional Maryland-style treat. All Handy crab cakes are gently hand-formed for a true homemade experience.
- Made with fresh crab meat from steamed crabs - Meat has better texture and flavor.
- Fresh crab meat is black light inspected - Shell fragments are virtually non-existent.
- Handmade for that back-of-the-house appearance.
- Portion control for consistent plate coverage and predictable food cost.
- Cryogenically frozen for better texture, appearance and fresh flavor.
- Ready to cook - No preparation.
Spray or coat pan with oil. Place pan on rack in middle of oven. Turn cakes over once during cooking.
- 9 minutes from thawed
- 12 minutes from frozen
Preheat oven. Spray or coat pan with oil. Place pan on rack in middle of oven.Turn cakes over once during cooking. For convection ovens, reduce cooking time by approximately 1/3.
- 400°F for 15 minutes from thawed
- 375°F for 22 minutes from frozen
Cook in 2 tbsp. of oil on medium heat. Turn cakes over once during cooking.
- 5 minutes from thawed
- Cooking from frozen not recommended
Heat oil to 325°F - 350°F
- 3 minutes from thawed
- 6 minutes from frozen
If thawing cakes, thaw under refrigeration or in microwave for 45 seconds on high.
crab meat, mayonnaise (expeller pressed canola oil, pasteurized whole eggs, filtered water, honey, distilled white vinegar, sea salt, mustard, [distilled vinegar, water, mustard seed, salt], lemon juice concentrate), bread crumbs (unbleached wheat flour, cane sugar, yeast, sea salt), pasteurized eggs (whole eggs, citric acid, and 0. 17% water added as a carrier for citric acid), corn starch, lemon juice, scallions, sugar, sea salt, seasoning (celery salt [salt, celery seed], spices, and paprika), black pepper. Par-fried in: canola oil contains: crab, wheat and eggs.