Domestic crab cakes (4 OZ. / 12 CT.)
Crab cakes made with domestic blue crabs
Handy’s Maryland Crab Cakes feature generous amounts of sweet crab meat from blue crabs, spices and seasonings for a traditional treat. All Handy crab cakes are gently hand-formed for a true homemade experience.
- Made with fresh crab meat from steamed crabs - Meat has better texture and flavor.
- Fresh crab meat is black light inspected - Shell fragments are virtually non-existent.
- Handmade for that back-of-the-house appearance.
- Portion control for consistent plate coverage and predictable food cost.
- Cryogenically frozen for better texture, appearance and fresh flavor.
- Ready to cook - No preparation.
Spray or coat pan with oil. Place pan on rack in middle of oven. Turn cakes over once during cooking.
- 9 minutes from thawed
- 12 minutes from frozen
Preheat oven. Spray or coat pan with oil. Place pan on rack in middle of oven.Turn cakes over once during cooking. For convection ovens, reduce cooking time by approximately 1/3.
- 400°F for 15 minutes from thawed
- 375°F for 22 minutes from frozen
Cook in 2 tbsp. of oil on medium heat. Turn cakes over once during cooking.
- 5 minutes from thawed
- Cooking from frozen not recommended
Heat oil to 325°F - 350°F
- 3 minutes from thawed
- 6 minutes from frozen
If thawing cakes, thaw under refrigeration or in microwave for 45 seconds on high.
INGREDIENTS: CRAB MEAT, MAYONNAISE (CANOLA OIL, PASTEURIZED WHOLE EGGS, WATER, HONEY, DISTILLED WHITE VINEGAR, SALT, ORGANIC MUSTARD [ORGANIC DISTILLED VINEGAR, WATER, ORGANIC MUSTARD SEED, SALT, ORGANIC SPICES] LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE), BREADCRUMBS (UNBLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, ORGANIC CANE SUGAR, YEAST, SEA SALT), EGGS (WHOLE EGGS, CITRIC ACID [TO PRESERVE COLOR], WATER), CORN STARCH, LEMON JUICE, SCALLIONS, SUGAR, SALT, SEASONING (CELERY SALT [SALT, CELERY SEED], SPICES, PAPRIKA), BLACK PEPPER.
PAR-FRIED IN CANOLA OIL.
CONTAINS: Crustacean shellfish (Crab), WHEAT, AND EGG.