Domestic crab cakes (4 OZ. / 12 CT.)
Crab cakes made with domestic blue crabs
Handy’s Maryland Crab Cakes feature generous amounts of sweet crab meat from blue crabs, spices and seasonings for a traditional treat. All Handy crab cakes are gently hand-formed for a true homemade experience.
- Made with fresh crab meat from steamed crabs - Meat has better texture and flavor.
- Fresh crab meat is black light inspected - Shell fragments are virtually non-existent.
- Handmade for that back-of-the-house appearance.
- Portion control for consistent plate coverage and predictable food cost.
- Cryogenically frozen for better texture, appearance and fresh flavor.
- Ready to cook - No preparation.
SUGGESTED COOKING INSTRUCTIONS
The cakes in this package are par-fried and should be cooked until heated to an internal temperature of 165°F. Depending on the number of portions prepared and equipment variances, cooking times may require adjustment. Remove product from packaging. Avoid overcooking or undercooking, cook to a light golden brown.
Preheat oven. Spray or coat pan with oil. Place pan on rack in middle of oven.Turn cakes over once during cooking. For convection ovens, reduce cooking time by approximately 1/3.
- 350°F for 15 minutes from thawed
- 350°F for 30 minutes from frozen
INGREDIENTS: CRAB MEAT, SAUCE (CANOLA OIL, WHOLE EGGS, WATER, HONEY, DISTILLED WHITE VINEGAR, SEA SALT, ORGANIC MUSTARD [ORGANIC DISTILLED VINEGAR, WATER, ORGANIC MUSTARD SEED, SALT, ORGANIC SPICES] LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE), BREAD CRUMBS (UNBLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, ORGANIC CAN SUGAR, YEAST, SEA SALT) EGGS (WHOLE EGGS, CITRIC ACID [TO PRESERVE COLOR], WATER), CORN STARCH, LEMON JUICE, SCALLIONS, SUGAR, SALT, SEASONING (CELERY SALT [SALT, CELERY SEED], SPICES [INCLUDING RED PEPPER AND BLACK PEPPER], AND PAPRIKA), BLACK PEPPER. PARFRIED IN CANOLA OIL.
CONTAINS: CRUSTACEAN SHELLFISH (CRAB), WHEAT, AND EGGS.