Delicious and ready to cook!
Handy‘s East Coast Breaded Oysters are produced from shucked domestic East Coast oysters (crassostrea virginica). Oysters are lightly coated with our signature Chesapeake Bay panko blend, and then IQF processed, locking in the oyster's true flavor.
- Wild Caught East Coast Oysters Product of USA.
- 17/25 count per pound breaded oysters.
- Coated with seasoned panko for great flavor, texture and crunch.
- All natural ingredients – no preservatives.
- IQF frozen, giving a better texture, appearance and fresh flavor.
- Cook from frozen no prep time and no waste.
- Made from scratch appearance and flavor.
Heat oil to 350°F-375°F. 3-5 minutes from frozen
OYSTER (CRASSOSTREA VIRGINICA), WATER, BREAD CRUMBS (UNBLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, ORGANIC CANE SUGAR, YEAST, SEA SALT), BATTER (WHEAT FLOUR, CORN STARCH, RICE FLOUR, LEAVENING (SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE), XANTHAN GUM, CELLULOSE GUM (SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE), SEASONINGS (CELERY SALT [SALT, CELERY SEED], SPICES [INCLUDING RED PEPPER AND BLACK PEPPER], AND PAPRIKA).CONTAINS: MOLLUsks (Oysters) and WHEAT